Selected articles from Translorial Fall 2019, Vol. 41, No. 2:
- Monterey Forum 2019, by Fernanda Brandão-Galea and Erin Teske This year’s Monterey Forum focused on the changing landscape of the language services industry. The authors discuss the overarching themes, giving examples from a variety of presentations and keynote speeches. → Read more now! 
- What is Literary Translation? by Dick Cluster An impersonation, a beautiful stranger, a meeting of metaphors…? A veteran literary translator draws upon examples from his own work to consider several ways of looking at this elusive art. → Read more (members only). 
- Other-Than-Spanish Court Interpreting, by Hany Farag An enduring career in court interpreting in languages other than Spanish demands special attention to challenges. → Read more (members only). 
- Special Topics: SAM at a Glance, by Anne-Charlotte Giovangrandi A veteran SAMiste shares her experiences at the 2018 Medical English Seminar in Lyon—will you join her in 2020? → Read more now! 
- Reviews: Continuing Education Literary Translation (Dick Cluster), reviewed by Thilo Ullmann-Zahn Depositions and the Court Interpreter (Ines Swaney), reviewed by Judit Marin → Read more (members only).  Infection Control and Industrial Safety for Interpreters (Margarita Bekker), reviewed by Rachel Critelli → Read more now! 
- Reviews: General Meetings Language Industry Visibility  (Jeannette Stewart), reviewed by Gabrielle Dahms → Read more now!  Changing the Conversation on Pricing (Michael Schubert), reviewed by Ana Salotti → Read more (members only). 
- Back Cover: The Cayman Islands Create a Linguistic Puzzle, by Jonathan Goldberg The impressions of an interpreter on assignment in a safe haven for turtles and investors.